- eCalendar and Online Sign-Ups - Shows you everything going on at PRC. Select events may also provide the convenience of online enrollment, so you can sign up any time.
- My Profile - Allows you to set up your playing and contact preferences, as well as your privacy settings. You may elect to be as visible or invisible to other members as you choose.
- Member Portal - Under this section you will find:
- Buddy lists, so you can quickly stay in touch with your tennis partners or teammates
- Find-a-Game allows you to search for someone new to play with at your level or to find a substitute for your regular league play
- Email History - Any email that PRC sends as a club is automatically posted back to the web site. Ever have that nagging feeling that we sent you and email, but it might be on a different computer? No problem – just check our web site!
To take advantage of these new features, you must register.
Take a look in the upper left hand corner of the PRC site to initiate the registration process. You will be asked 5 types of information:
- Basic Information, such as your name, address and contact details.
- Tennis Profile - Only required for tennis players wishing to be included/invited to programs based on gender, age bracket and experience level. You have the option to keep everything private, so please take a moment and fill out the playing preferences completely.
- Find-A-Game - If you elect to participate in the Find-a-Game system, you need to decide who you would like to be "found" by and what information you would like to share. You may also choose "none of the above."
- Login Details - Create a username and password, so you can return to the Members Only features of our web site.
- Join Groups - Several "Groups" have been set up that will be used for our emailing lists, such as CSRA, USTA, Seniors, etc. Please select each group for which you would like to receive program-specific notices.
Click here for additional help with web site registration.