Tennis Court Reservations
- Courts may be reserved two days (48 hours) in advance, after 8:30 a.m. (after 12:00 p.m. Sundays). No reservations will be taken through the voice mail system.
- Reservations will be held for 20 minutes after the scheduled playing time unless the shop is contacted of a delay.
- Juniors may reserve hard or soft courts from 12 – 7 pm Monday – Saturday. On Sunday they may reserve hard courts only from 12 – 7 pm. They may walk on at any time if courts are available. They must yield to adults before 12 and after 7 pm.
- Players may not switch from an assigned court without permission from the PRC staff.
- Players must yield to the oncoming reservation regardless of where they are in the match, except for league play.
- Reservations for additional play on the same day may be made as soon as the first reservation is finished.
- Special reservation policies may be implemented from time to time to accommodate heavy play. Special reservations will be up to PRC management.
- Reservations for night play must be made no later than 5:00 p.m. of the day play is desired to ensure that the Clubhouse will be staffed and lights available.
- All PRC memberships will be allowed 6 guests per year at no charge. This can be six different guests or the same guest six different times. After six guests, a member will no longer be allowed guests for the remainder of the year.
- Out of town guests are not covered by this policy. There is no charge and no limit. This is intended for out of town house guests.
- Any guest brought to PRC for the first time in the current year will have to fill out an information sheet. All we need is their name and address (email or mailing) so we can notify them after their 5th visit.
- If you bring a guest before or after Pro Shop hours, it is your responsibility to register them ahead of time.
- If you have a family membership, make sure that your spouse and/or children are familiar with the new rules.
- All guests must check in at the front desk and sign our member/guest notebook.
- Proper attire must be worn at all times.
- Collared shirts and tees are fine. Jeans, cut-offs and shirts with cut-out sleeves are not.
- Players may not wear running shoes on the clay or any shoes which leave colored marks on the hard courts. When in doubt, please ask the staff.
- Bathing suits are prohibited on the courts or in the pro shop. PRC employees will have discretionary authority to regulate proper attire should the question arise.
- You may reserve the ball machine 24 hours in advance. The ball machine can only be used on Court 1 to minimize disturbance of other players.
- When using the machine, you must report in to the Pro Shop beforehand and when you are finished to let the shop worker know that you are through.
- Children 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Exceptions will be made by the teaching staff only.
- The following times are walk-on times only (you can not reserve in advance): Monday through Thursday 9:30-11:30 am and 6:30-9:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00-12:00 p.m., and Sunday 2:00-6:00 p.m.
Click here to download a copy.