This group is for kids Ages 9-16 who are actively playing tournaments, school tennis, and Junior Team Tennis. This group meets Monday/Wednesday 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Performance 1: these players are learning to play in all game situations and utilize multiple tactics. Focus is on developing topspin groundstrokes, introducing the slice, and refining continental grip skills for net play and serves. Players are now required to have independent practice and an increased tournament commitment.
- Performance 2: this group is able to play in all game situations and is refining their technical skills to apply in tactical situations. Players are competent with different spins on groundstrokes and serves, but lack consistency. Net play and transition still need refinement. Players are required to have a basic off-court conditioning program, increased independent practice and tournament play.
High School Performance (HSP)
This clinic is for High School age tennis players who are either playing High School tennis or trying out for the first time. Clinic participants are able to serve, rally, keep score, and play from both the baseline and the net. The purpose of this clinic is to prepare players for their High School and JTT teams, and have the opportunity to train with other players their same age and level. There will be an equal focus on singles and doubles, and the required skills to be successful at both. This clinic will run for the first 4 sessions of the year. This group meets on Tuesday, 6:30 - 8:00 pm.
This group is for kids ages 10-18 who are playing tournaments year-round and are either ranked or getting their first ranking. Players are incorporating a yearly developmental plan that includes private and group lessons, on and off-court conditioning, independent practice, and tournament play. This group meets Tuesday/Thursday 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- High Performance 1: these players are able to play in all game situations and apply all 5 basic tactics. Work is still needed for ball control in the area of depth, spin, and power. Physical focus is on strengthening core, dynamic balance, and agility.
- High Performance 2: these players are proficient in all areas of the game. Major focus is on transition game and serve/return. Physical emphasis is on overall strength, dynamic balance, speed, and agility. All players are competing at a sectional level or higher and working towards playing college tennis. This group meets Wednesday 4:30-6:30, in addition to Tuesday/Thursday
More Information (click below)
- Competitive Pathway
- Progression to a Higher Performance Group
- Saturday Workout
- Mission Statement, Core Values and Philosophies
- Fees and Sessions