PRC Play ProgramThis program is about teaching kids to PLAY tennis in a TEAM environment and have FUN while they learn. Our emphasis is on simplifying both the game and the way we instruct so kids can begin to enjoy tennis from the very beginning. Classes will utilize the concepts of the 10 and Under Tennis Format, which features modified courts and equipment to maximize the learning process.
PRC Pee WeesThis group is for youngsters 4-5 years old who want to learn the basics of tennis in a FUN atmosphere. Emphasis is placed on developing all around athletic skills in a tennis environment. Class meets Tuesday/Thursday, 4:00-4:45 p.m.
Quick Start 1 & 2
This clinic is for kids ages 6-10 and features the 10 and Under Tennis Format. Class meets Monday/Wednesday, 4:30-5:30 p.m. and Saturday 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- Quick Start 1: These kids are still learning how to serve, rally and score. Focus is on sending and receiving skills (throwing/tossing/catching), racket skills, athletic development, and basic tennis movement.
- Quick Start 2: These players can serve, rally and keep score on the 36’ court. They are actively involved in the PRC Super Saturdays and playing the local Junior Team Tennis (JTT) League. Emphasis is now on tactics during play, basic stroke production, and court coverage.
PRC Team 1 and 2
This clinic is for kids ages 11-16. TEAM tennis is the focus here. All players have the goal of learning how to play tennis and keep it FUN! Class meets Mon./Wed. 5:30-6:30 p.m. and Saturday 10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Team 1: The goal of this group is to be able to serve, rally and keep score. Players will work on racket skills, simple tactics, serving and throwing, and basic tennis movement.
- Team 2: These kids are starting to play league or school tennis and are working on more advanced skills. Focus is on stroke production, net play, tactics, and movement.
More Information (click below)
- PRC Play Opportunities
- Progression to the Next PRC Play level
- Super Saturday
- Mission Statement, Core Values and Philosophies
- Fees and Sessions